Accurately measure and manage your pasture
- Accuracy is second only to cutting, drying and weighing pasture samples.
- Select and use different calculation formulas and the selected formula will remain in use until changed.
- All data and records are retained when the counter is switched off.
- The integrated counter case protects the potentiometer and reduces maintenance.
- Measurement range of 0-250mm of compressed pasture height (0-400mm with optional extended shaft).
- Hand-calibrated to ensure readings taken by all plate meters are comparable.
- New results can be compared to old ones without changing reading accuracy.
- Adjust the sample counter position to suit your preferences.
- High-quality materials and manufacturing ensure reliability and long service life.
- 12-month warranty.